Lol I’m glad that new bride won’t put up with Madam Jiang’s shit…. Genre(s) Action, Comedy, Fantasy, Manhua, Martial Arts, Tragedy. Thank you for the update ❤️.

His actions would be too much but with his situation that his own family is not even letting him eat and treated him badly I care less with how he acted like a madman to them atm cutting tables or overthrowing them! At that time, he sent her boiled eggs, and once, Jiang Chengxiang’s eggs were not boiled thoroughly. She is his mother. There was too little sugar in the sugar water, and the sugar was not sweet enough.

It’s best if he starves to death in it!”. Standing up, Jiang Zhen suddenly picked up his knife and chopped the table.

Jiang Zhen was resting inside the house, but outside, the rest of the Jiang family had already met their new daughter-in-law. Old Madam Jiang was also frightened by what had happened last night.

“Eldest Jiang, if you want to eat, why won’t you take the bowl yourself?” Old man Jiang killed pigs and had been a soldier who has seen the world. Share this: Twitter; Facebook ← Don’t mess with me, Miss: ch 09; Don’t mess with me, miss: ch 11 → Mlone. Although there was a little unhappiness, everyone in the Jiang family was able to meet the new daughter-in-law. Due to the betrayal of his close friend and girlfriend, college student Wang Ming sunk into the lowest point in his life. Zhu Shufen knew Jiang Chengxiang before her marriage. Sinner, sinner, I’m no angel you can see.

Treat your son as less than a dog, and he’ll treat you as an enemy. Five eggs were all packed in his arms.

This knife, which can easily cut off the bones of a pig’s leg, was very heavy. Old man Jiang was also a little stupefied, and the others were even more afraid to greet Jiang Zhen. All rights reserved. . “Eldest Jiang, what’s the matter with you?

Huang Min looked at her brother-in-law and sister-in-law with jealousy. She still appeared gentle and courteous. On the first day, Jiang Chengwen’s wife, Huang Min, married into Jiang’s family, she got up early in the morning to help old lady Jiang cook, but she did not get to eat sugar eggs. I find it almost comical at how dense they are. However, thinking that Yuan Wen did not get to eat chicken legs, old Madam Jiang, who was rarely generous, steamed six eggs in one breath while cooking.

10th, it has 11.9K views Alternative . With this in mind, Madam Jiang wanted to go over and rattle the door again.

Honest Eldest Jiang, how did he become like this in the twinkling of an eye? Then he robbed the two eggs for Zhu Shufen. The knife almost cut her own hand! He only split one side of the wooden table: “Have you forgotten what I said yesterday? Jiang Zhen did not leave the storeroom after last night, which made Madam Jiang think of the past, and she was not very afraid of him. No matter who Madam Jiang scolded, he was the only one who was called like that. Why do these people like toasting instead of drinking fine wine?

You reap what you sow. This is no place for you men to come,” Old Madam Jiang said, but she completely forgot that all the work in the kitchen, such as washing dishes and pots, was done by Eldest Jiang after he came back from the field. With mother-in-law staring at her, it was impossible for her to take a bite of the eggs her son was eating.

I do enjoy how transmigration novels kind of underscore that a person becomes quiet and timid through abuse, but how abusers and bullies can’t stand up to someone as brazen as themselves – which is why they abuse children to become quiet and timid. Pointing fingers and putting blame to the wrong guy is definitely the bad habit of this family *tsk tsk.

She also complained again about Jiang Zhen.

Anaクラウンプラザホテル大阪 プレミアムクラブフロア ブ� 14, ニュースター ドアクローザー 5000 10, 風都探偵 ときめ 正体 7, 私立中高一貫 塾 おすすめ 4, ラパラ スーパーシャッドラップ シーバス 5, ガンダム ロックオン 警告音 28, インスタの女神 福士 蒼 汰 7, けんけん ぱ の遊び 38, 今日 という 日を大切に 英語 5, 家出 補導 されない 方法 6, じゅん や Tiktok 中国 人 6, 海外 筋肉 食事 5, Jinjer 打刻修正 できない 30, アイアン ブリッジ ガチャ 6, ヴォクシー オーディオ ヒューズ 4, いわきfc セレクション トップチーム 12, 金枝玉葉 新たな王妃となりし者 ネタバレ 32, 将太の寿司 全国大会編 無料 7, すかいらーく 株主優待 6月 12, つくばエクスプレス 駅間 距離 4, 静かな Bgm 夏の癒し 6, スカイリム 種族 身長 19, クロノトリガー レベル上げ ブリザビースト 5, Dmmvr アプリ ダウンロードできない 9, Ds エミュ ワイヤレス通信 15, ホンダ シャトル リア ドライブレコーダー 10, ヘキサギア ビアンコ レビュー 20, Pso2 コスチューム 人気 5, ゲド戦記 クモ セリフ 4, 神話 韓国 アンディ 結婚 11, Srw Og Ost 8, パチンコ リング 呪いの7日間2 潜伏 32, 小谷野 パニック障害 なんj 13, 水槽 藻 食べる 5, 紅蓮華 カラオケ 男性 47, 船橋駅 東武アーバンパークライン 乗り換え 21, ガリレオ エピソード0 キャスト 6, 朝鮮 奴婢 夜伽 7, めざましテレビ お天気キャスター かやちゃん 12, ヨコハマタイヤ Cm 男性 37, レジェンド 狂気の美学 Netflix 5, 下克上 塾 口コミ 9, パワー森林香 最 安値 4, ヒロアカ フィギュア 一覧 14, サンデーモーニング 出演者 左翼 7, ツバメ 雛 餌 9, すとぷり 自傷 小説 7, Jasrac 配信 サイト 20, Nasne 海外 90日 4, 英会話 先生 探す 掲示板 4, グリーンパークス りさ 胸 4, Mihimaru Gt ツヨクツヨク Mp3 4, カン ダヒョン 身長 25, Guitar Hero コントローラー 4, アヴィラ ステージ 裁判 6, ぐるぐる クリームパン 冷凍 食べ方 11, 潔癖症 原因 親 33, アイディア 株式会社 評判 12, 日産 休み コロナ 10, 嵐 Pv ロケ地 15, Tkc 給与ソフト マニュアル 9, 行かないで 中国語 歌詞 14, Early 比較級 最上級 11, ウタエット Ex Pro 違い 27, 帰宅 メール ビジネス 18, 志村けん 小池バカタレ 元ネタ 21, 一重 つり目 男 4, ジャズ 名曲 Youtube 28, 癒されると 言 われ た職場 16, 金銀クリスタル 出現 違い 4, 東海大高輪台 野球部 監督 10, 上野 樹里 Naver 5, 尾上 右近 寺島しのぶ 家系図 58, 困難を乗り越える 英語 コロナ 16,